ACADEMICS » STUDENTS » WELFARE SCHEMES » GRIEVANCE REDRESSAL CELL
- The College has a Grievance Redressal Cell to redress the grievances of its stakeholders. The students approach the Cell to voice their grievances regarding academic matters, financial matters, health services, library and other central services.
- The Cell redresses the grievances by sorting out the problems promptly and judiciously. As a result of this mechanism, the college has a pleasant, ambient atmosphere and good work culture with an in-built goodwill and mutual understanding among its stakeholders.
- The composition of the Grievance Redressal Cell constitutes of the following members:
Principal: Chairman & Convener
Teachers' Council Secretary: Members
Secretary of the Non-Teaching Staff Associations: Members
Convener of the Women Cell: Member
General Secretary of Students' Union: Member
Grievances of the students redressed in the last two years :
- Introduction of new class rooms.
- A new Girls' Common Room with proper facilities.
- Better computer and internet access for the students.
- More books pertaining to new syllabus in the central library.
- Budget allocation increased for Students' Financial Aid Fund.
- Introduction of remedial coaching classes for financially & socially backward students.
- Providing career counselling facilities for the students.
- Renovation of canteen & improvement of canteen facilities.
- Improvement of toilet facilities for the students.
- Improvement of drinking water facilities for the students.
- Improved facilities for indoor games.
- Installation of 30 KV generator for continuous power supply.