ACADEMICS » STUDENTS » WELFARE SCHEMES » GRIEVANCE REDRESSAL CELL
- The College has a "Grievance Redressal Cell" to redress the grievances of the stakeholders. The students approach the Cell for their grievances regarding academic matters, financial matters, health services, library and other central services.
- The committee sorts out their problems promptly and judiciously. The committee also redresses the grievances of the stakeholders as and when required. As a result of this mechanism, the University has pleasant ambient atmosphere and good work culture with in-built goodwill and mutual understanding among the stakeholders.
- The composition of the students' Grievance Redressal cell is as under:
Principal - Chairman
Teachers' Council Secretary - Members
Secretary of the Non-Teaching Staff Associations - Members
Convener of the Women Cell – Member
General Secretary of Students' Union--Member
A Teacher (Nominated) – Convener of the cell
Grievances redressed during the last two years of Students:
- New Class Rooms.
- New Girls Common Room with proper facilities.
- Computer and Internet Access for students.
- More books according to new syllabus in the central library.
- Budget allocation increased for student's financial aid fund.
- Remedial Coaching Classes for financially & socially backward students.
- Career and Councelling for students.
- Canteen Renovations improvement of canteenfacilities.
- Improvement of toilet facilities for students
- Improvement of Drinking water facilities for students.
- Facilities for sports and indoor games.
- 30 KV Generator for continuous power supply.